After two years of living in our townhouse, I finally got something growing out on the deck. My first summer here was a little hectic with moving in mid-summer, and being in my first nursing classes. And I was away all last summer. So finally I got going with it this year. I have my tiny little deck outside my room, and I got together pots from around the house (and a few donations), and went to work. I am growing lavender, mint, fennel, parsley, two kinds of oregano, basil, and two cherry tomatoes, sungold and yellow pear. Plus some pink geraniums to give some girly beauty. Tomato harvest has been small, but it makes me happy to go out and pick a handful. I'll definitely grow sungolds in the future. Probably pass on the yellow pear.
August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment